Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #1~ Fav. Movies

Technorati (click link above) does a weekly meme where participants make out a list of thirteen___________ fill in the blank about your favorite subject. I found this via Balls & Walnuts & I like his list & the others I found on Technorati. So, here's my

Thursday Thirteen

Favorite Movies in no particular order

1. Lion in Winter

2. Casablanca

3. LOTR series

4. Ragtime

5. Amelie

6. On Golden Pond

7. In America

8. Triplets of Belleville

9. War & Peace

10. March of the Penguins

11. Sleeping Beauty

12. Gigi

13. Pink Panther series

3 comments:

Douglas Hoffman said...

Hi Amanda,

Did you know I wrote 100K words towards a novel (that went nowhere) which was essentially Casablanca in space? I turned everything upside down: Peter Lorre's character was the hero, Paul Henreid (Victor) was the villain. Bogart & Claude Rains were good guys, but even more "mixed" than in the movie.

One of these days, I'll get back to that story, cut out all the BS, and hopefully have a decent story. Or not!

Norma said...

I've seen 6 of them. I might see 2 movies a year. It's a young thing.

My TT is up.

Bob & Muffintop said...

DH- A Casablanca space opera, that sounds great!

Norma- I rarely go to the movies anymore either. It's much more comfortable to watch them on DVD at home. Not to mention cheaper.