Monday, February 27, 2006

Nattering

I'm in Olympics withdrawal. A bit odd, I guess, since I'm a devoted couch potato whose idea of exercise is walking out to the car! LOL Still, there's something to be said for skin tight outfits & beautiful Alpine scenery. The children are planning to save so we can attend the next winter games in Vancouver Canada.

What else is new? Our new life insurance policies came through. Big increases for all. So if I suddenly disappear, you've been warned. Surprisingly enough, my blood work came back excellent, despite the weight I need to lose. I was really surprised, actually.

Currently reading The Subtle Serpant by Peter Tremayne. Set in Ireland in the seventh century. Great stuff, as long as you like mysteries. Historically accurate &, IMO, hard to figure out. I'm a HUGE fangirl of Sister Fidelma, the sleuth. BTW, if you need a primer on correct pronounciation (as I do) it is on the website.



No comments: