Saturday, July 01, 2006

Hungry? Dinner is orange black beans out of the crock pot with cornbread, salsa, sour cream & cheese. No dessert tonight. Two loads of laundry done & folded. What else have I done? Dusted the livingroom. I'm ready to sit back & surf & watch tv.

Can you believe how many cyclists got caught in the doping scandal? The Tour de France will be even more wide open than anticipated. How about England's loss to Portugal? Or France beating Brazil? Or Scotsman Andy Murray beating Andy Roddick?

As far as cycling goes, Thor Hushovd, the Norwegian champion is my favorite. This afternoon he won the prologue. He's a sprinter though, so he likely won't win the overall. Ivan Basso was my other favorite, but he's out now due to being implicated in the doping scandal.

Anyhow- enough drooling for one day. Must go supervise Husband setting up my new XM SkyFi radio which arrived last night.

, , ,

No comments: