Thursday, July 27, 2006

4 Meme pt.2

The first time I did this was here. I'll answer again, though, things have changed a little since then. Plus I went to a friend's funeral this afternoon & I'm not up for posting anything more today. Sorry for the lack of a Thursday 13. I'm just not up for it.

4 Meme

Jobs
1. Salesclerk
2. Bookseller
3. Pharmacy Technician
4. Nurses' Aide

Movies I'd watch repeatedly
1. LOTR
2. Lion in Winter
3. Amelie
4. Casablanca

Places I've Lived

1. New Hampshire
2. Massachusetts
3. Maryland
4. Virginia

Favorite TV Shows

1. Most Haunted- Travel Channel
2. Hex- BBC America
3. Iron Chef- originals only
4. Cops- 'cuz Son #1 & I have watched this together since he was a teeny tiny tot

Vacation Spots

1. Cape Cod
2. Philadelphia
3. Bahamas
4. Grand Cayman

Websites I visit daily

1. 3 Fat Chicks
2. BBC News
3. Magnum Photos- one of the largest professional photography agencies in the world. HUGE archives. All photos copyrighted
4. Guerrilla Gardening- I love the photos & the fact that people are making more greenspaces in places where they're needed the most. Some beautiful photos too.

Favorite Foods

1. Homemade cheesecake
2. French onion soup
3. Napoleons- little French dictators are delicious
4. Anything covered in Bearnaise sauce

Places I'd Rather Be

1. New Zeland
2. Australia
3. Vancouver, British Columbia
4. Atlantic Maritime Canada

I'm supposed to end it with blogfriends who might answer, but I think most everyone has done this already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»