Thursday, July 20, 2006

Additions to the zoo

We've added to the family menagerie: 3 Comet goldfish (named Mercury, Halley & Shoemaker) & 6 ghost shrimp-as yet unnamed but destined to have shrimp dish related names. Husband was hoping for a tiny African dwarf frog but they didn't have any.

I've started reading A Bloody Field by Shrewsbury by Edith Pargeter, aka Ellis Peters. This is supposed to be a partial history of Henry IV, similar in theme to Shakespeare's histories. So far so good, as per usual with Peters/Pargeter.

, , , ,

3 comments:

Marg said...

I'll be interested to hear what you think of this!

Bob & Muffintop said...

Hi Marg- I'll post about it when I'm done. SO far so good. I've enjoyed Pargeter's work as Ellis Peters.

Marg said...

I haven't read either, although I have had them on the list for ages!