Friday, March 31, 2006

Borrowed/stolen from Tara, who got it from..

1. FIRST NAME? Amanda

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. My middle name is Mabel which is to honor my great great grandmother.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last week

4. WHAT IS ON YOUR DESKTOP BACKGROUND? Holly berries on a sky blue background

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Maple cured ham

6. KIDS? 3, BGB, 17 14 & 10

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Er. Probably :)

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL ? This is it, folks

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? ME? No. Not me. I'm always very sincere.

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not on your life, LOL

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Apple cinnamon Cheerios

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES? Yes

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes. Life has thrown a lot my way. I'm a fighter & a survivor. Reading romances helps!

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Banana

16. SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2 wide

17. RED OR PINK? Red

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm a procrastinator & I need to lose weight.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My maternal grandfather.

20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black knit workout pants (not that I'm going to work out) & brown suede shearling mocccasins.

21. LAST THING YOU ATE? McDonald's Filet O'Fish meal. With diet Coke so I won't feel too guilty! ROTFL

22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Extreme Home Makeover I DVR'd
a few days ago.

23 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Only one?! I'd want to be the entire box.

24. FAVORITE SMELL? Jasmine or old fashioned English scented roses. Lilac.Smells from my grandmother's garden.

25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband. We've a ritual morning phone call to check in with each other.

26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Height & then face.

27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Sure- I stole it from Tara, who got it from Kristie, who..

28. FAVORITE DRINK? COFFEE!!!!

29. FAVORITE SPORT? College Basketball

30. HAIR COLOR? Very dark brown

31. EYE COLOR? Same as the eyes

32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I do, but suffer from dry eyes. In consequence the contacts stay in the case more than I wear them.

33. FAVORITE FOOD? Baked potato & all the fixins

34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Either. If by scary you mean suspenseful as opposed to gory or horror. HEAs are always great.

35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? In the theater? Harry Potter last fall. At home? Howl's Moving Castle.

36. COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pearl grey

37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

38. HUGS OR KISSES? Hershey's kisses & hugs

39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Homemade New York cheesecake.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I'm finishing up Silver's Bane by Anne Kelleher.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The Dell logo. *shrug* It came with computer & it works. So I'm cheap! All the extra $$ goes to books, darnit!

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The National Invitational Tournament final (college basketball)

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Children laughing. Always makes me smile too.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones hands down.It's genetic, my mom is a rabid fan too.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? South Padre Island Texas. 1750 miles from our current home, if you believe Mapquest. Or Colorado Springs CO, which is 1675 miles away. It's a tie I guess.

46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Reading!

47. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? May 15, Plymouth NH

48.WHY DID YOU ANSWER THIS SURVEY OF YOUR LIFE? I answered because I love these little questionnaires. Besides it's a great way to avoid laundry & vacuuming.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. FIRST NAME? Jennifer

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. Thank goodness as my grandmothers' names were Flossie Mae and Henrietta!

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Tuesday.

4. WHAT IS ON YOUR DESKTOP BACKGROUND? A beautiful French chalet that I will no doubt never see.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Honey Roasted Turkey Breast

6. KIDS? 2, BG, 13(almost 14) & 11

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely! I'm lot's of fun. lol

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL ? Yes, though I don't write in it every single day (or sometimes week or month)

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Um... well... uh-huh.

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Are you joking? No way!

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oreo O's.

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES? Yes

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes. I found out this past year just how much.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Tin Roof Sundae

16. SHOE SIZE? 8

17. RED OR PINK? Depends on the day.

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? "I'm a procrastinator & I need to lose weight." - can I just steal this? I can come up with a few others, but this is high on my list.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My good friend, Kathy.

20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and Navy canvas mules.

21. LAST THING YOU ATE? A Weight Watchers frozen dinner and a bottle of water.

22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My son and his friend playing some WWF Smackdown X-box game. They're hysterical when they don't realize they're being listened to.

23 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Wisteria.

24. FAVORITE SMELL? Gardenia.

25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I'm talking to my mom right now.

26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Probably face, but I don't know that I really think about it.

27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well yeah!!

28. FAVORITE DRINK? Coffee - or really white chocolate mocha, but coffee fits in with Weight Watchers much better!

29. FAVORITE SPORT? Hockey!!!

30. HAIR COLOR? Very dark brown

31. EYE COLOR? Hazel - brown with green around the edges

32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

33. FAVORITE FOOD? "Favorite" is such a definitive word. I LOVE Mexican, Chinese, lobster, chocolate...

34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Endings!!!

35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? A&E's "Catherine the Great".

36. COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? multicolored striped.

37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn.

38. HUGS OR KISSES? I'm a cuddler so I'd have to say hugs. But I won't turn good kisses away either!

39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Again with the "Favorite" word. Anything gooey and chocolaty.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? "The Silver Rose" by Susan Carroll.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? "Children laughing. Always makes me smile too." - ditto!!

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles! I can't stand the Stones.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? I suppose Grand Cayman.

46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nothing I can tell you about. (Just kidding. Nothing that I can think of.)

47. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? November 19, Inglewood, CA.

48.WHY DID YOU ANSWER THIS SURVEY OF YOUR LIFE? Because it looked like fun.

Jen