Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Popping by

Hi there. Quick update on book two, Silver's Bane by Anne Kelleher. I'm on page 110 & things are moving along at deliberate speed. This series feels more akin to straight fantasy than romance which is fine with me- except that I'm at the point where I really just want to hide somewhere & finish it all. Only I can't because today is drive all over creation day. WAAAA

The story arcs strongly across both books, none of this wishy washy hybrid stuff for Ms. Kelleher. Somewhere last week or so there was an excellent debate on why everyone is sick to death of series romance. I think this conversation was at Maili's. Just wanted those of you who dislike unending romance or fantasy series to know that this little pair isn't like that. So far.

BTW- Your new site looks great Maili!