Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Nearly finished

Some more wrapping, a few trillion baked goods, several hundred miles of chauffeuring & we're done! HAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry, I've been out all day among the cheerful masses shopping & am a little frazzled. Can you tell? I even caved in & started carrying my big purse/tote bag. Need more tape, more peel & stick labels, more wrap..what am I forgetting?!

However, Husband is off today and tomorrow, so I'll have help with the last minute details. He even made dinner tonight- thank goodness. He loves to cook whenever he's off. I'd love it if he'd cook nightly, but, alas, he doesn't come home from work until eight pm. Don't think I haven't thought of it though.

The biggest plus with carrying the 'big bag' (normally I carry a tiny clutch I got as a part of a free GWP from Lancome) is that I carry a book on my person as opposed to in the car. I currently have a traditional Regency in a cute little fabric bookcover. I think it's A Perfect Scoundrel by Martha Kirkland but I can't swear to it. My bag is buried under a mound of Santa stuff in my room & I can't be bothered to walk that far right now.

No comments: