Thursday, December 22, 2005

7 Meme

7 Things to do Before I Die


1. Finish my degree

2. Watch my children graduate from college

3. Tour castles in the UK, Ireland, & France

4. Laze on the beaches of the south Pacific

5. Move back to northern New England

6. Lose weight & keep it off

7. Learn how to make bread


7 Things I Can't Do


1. Type

2. Knit/crochet

3. Live in the south

4. Become Conservative

5. Give up coffee

6. Leave the house or go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink

7. Sleep in a previously unmade bed


7 Things I Love About my Spouse


1. Warm Hands

2. Blue eyes & soft lips

3. His compassion for & nurturing of his family & his patients

4. Work ethic & type A personality

5. Innate sense of fairness & justice

6. Protectiveness towards those he loves

7. HUGS, HUGS & more HUGS


7 Things I Say Most Often


1. WHATEVER

2. NO

3. "You're yucky" or "You're a pest"

4. God have Mercy or God give me patience

5. I love you

6. Drive safely

7. Do you speak English? I said NO


7 Authors I Love


1. J.R.R. Tolkien

2. C.S. Lewis

3. Edwidge Danticat

4. P.G. Wodehouse

5. Katherine Kurtz

6. Piers Anthony

7. A.A. Milne


7 Movies I Watch Repeatedly


1. Lord of the Rings trilogy

2. Star Wars series

3. Lion in Winter

4. Casablanca

5. Amelie

6. Harry Potter series

7. Classic Disney


Tag 7 People


1. Anne E

2. Jenster (answer in the comments, please, I know you don't have a blog)

3. A Ladybug

4. Maili- I know you're out there somewhere!

5-7. Anyone else who cares to answer

No comments: