Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm A Slacker

Confessional- I skipped both of the events tonight & rushed home after piano lessons. Not only that, I haven't made the cupcakes. I've been a baaaaaaaddddddd, baaaaaaaddddddddd girl.

My mom is coming tomorrow. Apparently, Daughter invited her, but either a) forgot to tell me or b) told me & I forgot. Probaby b.

What else? I can't remember. Oh yes- Son #1 & I did four miles worth of interval training this morning. I'm tired. Monday's covers on Smartbitches weekly cover snark inspired me to at least briefly stare at my TBR this morning.

Oh yes- LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE watching those yummy soccer players race up & down the pitch. The games so far have been wonderful. I must say Posh Spice's husband, David Beckham, is exceptionally cute (I'm late to the party I know) as long as he doesn't actually speak out loud.
, , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slacker!!! LOL. Who am I kidding? You seem to get more done in a day than I do in an entire week.

What is interval training? Whatever it is, four miles is impressive!

And David Beckham. I have to agree with everything you said about him. Wouldn't mind a poster over my bed, but I think DH would be offended.

Jen

Bob & Muffintop said...

Give yourself a break, Jen! You moved across country. You've had cancer. You have a hot tub. Need I say more? LOL


I Village has a good article explaining what interval training during cardio is.

Basically I walk 5 minutes warm up. Then I do 6 repeats of: jog 2 minutes/walk 3 minutes. After the 6 repeats I do 10 minutes cool down. I'm very out of shape, so this is plenty enough to exhaust me!