Sunday, January 29, 2006

Cartoon Commentary

Hey, guess what? Pink Panther & original Tom & Jerry cartoons are still on Cartoon Network. I guess I live a sheltered life, but I found them by accident a couple of days ago. The DVR is set to tape them whenever they come on. T & J comes on up to five times a week, but I don't know about PP. We also DVR The Boondocks, but that one is edgy political & social satire/commentary as opposed to nostalgia. I've been collecting DVDs of 'old time cartoons' as the kids say. I just wish I could find DVDs of the shows Cartoon Network used to do. The ones based on directors & animators collected works, as opposed to by show. BTW, Bambi is coming out on DVD soon too.

4 comments:

Bob & Muffintop said...

You aren't a spoiled brat, Anne E! I happen to think you are a thorough & open minded reviewer. I Left a comment on your Lady Anne entry.

Kristie (J) said...

Got any *um* Mighty Mouse cartoons there?

Tara Marie said...

The Cartoon Network is avoided at all cost in our house, for some reason if we flip to it Ed, Edd and Eddy is always on and I hate it!!

Bob & Muffintop said...

Kristie(J)_-I love Mighty Mouse &, no, I haven't come across any of his shows. If I do I'll let you know! Maybe I'll have to hunt on Amazon.

Tara- The kids love Ed, Edd & Eddy too. Problem is, Husband likes it too, so I'm out voted. I run & hide.