Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Perking up~ or, better days ahead

Went book hunting today & bought four titles: Dreams of Stardust by Lynn Kurland, The Subtle Serpent by Peter Tremayne, Weeping on Wednesday by Ann Purser & A Stroke of Midnight by Laurell K Hamilton. As of tonight, all books are on hold until I finish the LKH. I've anxiously waited for this one & she rarely disappoints. Any opinions on any of these?

I finished Suffer Little Children. I got lost toward the end, but it wrapped up neatly. I really like the main character, so I've kept on with them although they can be a bit dry. I read a short story collection featuring this character (all by this author) whose stories had been published over a longer span of time. His writing becomes more animated & evolves in the newer works. Discovering this has helped me continue. I very much want to catch up & I'm woefully behind. Plus there's a beta hero in the works & I want to know *blushes* to they do the dirty in the end? Silly & juvenile of me I know, but there it is.

1 comment:

Tara Marie said...

Hey Amanda--everything okay?