Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy Friday~

Hmph. What do you say when the cursor blinks at you & the screen is blank & so is your mind?

I'm reading yet another doorstopper from the fantasy/alternate history side of things. Shadow of the Lion by Mercedes Lackey, David Freer & Eric Flint. 202 pages in, only 702 more to go. LOL It's good though. Set in Venice in the 16th century. Religion, magic, political intrigue, loyalty, family ties.

I found the timeline for Catherine Asaro's Skolian Empire series. I went to the library & borrowed the first two. Also borrowed Lois McMaster Bujold's Cordelia's Honor, chronologically the first in the Vorkosigan series. Gotta get through the tome first.

The gang is watching the new verion of House of Wax with Paris Hilton & the guy from Supernatural. Sorta creepy & I'm not watching, only listening. Didja ever notice that sometimes screaming in fear actually sounds like..sex? Maybe it's just me. LOL It's sure to just be me & my weirdness.

No comments: