Monday, November 07, 2005

Just chatting

Hmmm. A mostly quiet weekend with no more than the usual amount of driving up & down I 95. Reminds me of the subtitle of J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit or There and Back Again. We had dinner with friends while the kids socialized at church, I made coconut curry pork with yellow & orange bell peppers & mushrooms over rice. Other than avoiding 'the funguses' as the youngest son calls them, it was gobbled down & there weren't any leftovers (darn it).

Today the younger son has been home due to a teacher workday & tomorrow all of the kids are home due to it being a teacher workday/conference day plus being Election Day. They're off on Friday too since it's Veteran's Day. Luckily, the kids are going down to my mom's to help her paint. See the August archives if you don't think kids can do a good job painting. HAHAHA. Ok, to be fair, the older two are fine.

Am in the middle of The Bride Sale by Candice Hern. Not too sure I believe the premise, but I'm keeping at it.

No comments: