Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dry Spell

I'm going through kind of a dry spell with the blog. Not feeling very motivated to post or surf (say it ain't so!) but I've been reading much more than before. So I decided to slow down with the posting a little and only put up my thoughts about what I'm reading. Hopefully, less time in front of the computer will help the creative juices replenish.

Meantime, I hope everyone else out there is ok & doing fine. I have been surfing a little bit, usually from my cell phone which won't allow me to post messages. So I'm kinda keeping track, but I'm not necessarily leaving messages. I feel kinda guilty about not being here every day, but I'm sure I'll be back to form soon.

5 comments:

Tara Marie said...

Reading?

Reading is good :)

Jenster said...

Dinna fash. Just enjoy the reading and we'll see you when you get back. LOL

CindyS said...

You read quite a lot in February! I hit a dry spell in both reading and blogging - I used to post everyday but I'm lucky right now to post every three days and I'm also not surfing as much so I thought I would run around tonight.

Reading is always good - I have my book for the next couple of days and I have a bunch about to show up on my doorstep so hopefully my mini-slump will be over!

CindyS

Bob & Muffintop said...

Hi ladies~ Thanks for the kind words. I guess I did get a lot of reading done. I'd not counted it all up until putting together that post. See you soon.

Holly said...

I've hit a blogging wall, too. I was staring at my computer screen just now thinking, "Surely there are things i can blog about", but nope, nothing comes to mind.

I'm interested in reading review, though. So stick with that for now and I'm sure inspiration will hit later. :)

HUGS!
H