Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm a lucky woman

Let me say, first, that I love Christmas music all year. Never, ever tire of it. EXCEPT for the 'elevator' music versions of carols and songs etc. Little son has been diligently practicing Christmas carols for several weeks now. It has been so nice to sit here and surf while listening to him play. I'm also bullying the other son into practicing a couple of duets for the holidays.Only problem, one wants jazz & the other is heavily into classical. We'll figure it out.

If I can figure out how to post music files off of my computer, I'll add a button or something so you all can listen too. If anyone knows and cares to post easy non computer literate instructions... :)

Edited~I posted hints in the comments for the Guess this Book meme.

3 comments:

CindyS said...

Heck, would that person mind also sharing how I get the video off my digital camera?

CindyS

Dev said...

Amanda ~ I listen to Christmas music nonstop from November 1 to December 1, and any other time I'm feeling the need for a little good cheer. There's just something about it.

Bob & Muffintop said...

Cindy- I'll let you know if someone ever offers to help us. LOL

Devonna- I agree. I have wonderful memories of Christmas as a kid and I think those warm fuzzies help carry me through the rough spots during the holiday season.