Thursday, October 27, 2005

Review:Tall, Dark & Hungry by Lynsay Sands

I really prefer my heroes with some angst. SOME angst, not several lifetimes worth of serious psychotherapy. Yes, I realize I'm weird. So, honestly, my opinion of all of Lynsay Sands' vampire books is that they are well written, well characterized scorching romances. Very good for a light, quick read, especially when you don't want to or can't invest in a heartwrenching story that grabs your heartstrings & won't let go. So far as I can tell, this is what these books were marketed as & IMO, they live up to the billing.

Roaming around Ms. Sands' website, I discovered she is about do the happy & get married. Congratulations, Ms. Sands & I wish you & your husband to be many happy years of marital bliss (& fantastic make- up sex, LOL).

No comments: