Saturday, September 10, 2005

Ringtones

I'm becoming addicted to ringtones. I bought a new cellphone a while ago & the ringtones loaded into the phone bug me..so the kids & I just spent nearly two hours browsing through a catalog of songs. The selection of comedy snippets available is impressive too. I have to say though, that it became instantly clear that many of the comedy snippets are- how do I say this without sounding stiff?- not appropriate for all situations. So I settled on a couple of upbeat cheerful ringtones, which will (hopefully) successfully compete with my car radio for my attention as I rush up & down I 95.

What surprised me was that the kids loved listening to the ringtones. I played more songs for them than I would've played for myself. They are busily planning what songs they want when mom buys them phones. HA! NOT. The older boy has a phone, but he has to keep its account full on his own & isn't planning to spend his precious cash on music & games since it would cut into his texting his buddies.

Maybe I need to add a new game to my phone. I bought Connect Four a few weeks ago. It's weird though. The program is either too easy or impossible. There's no in between. Any suggestions for fun phone games?

3 comments:

Bud Wiser said...

Great page! Excellent points! Hope I can get away from my free cricket ringtone long enough to come back again! Keep up the great work!
free cricket ringtone

Anonymous said...

Hey great site, good reading and will be back for more, thanks..
Check out some of these sites to download stuff to your cell / mobile phone.. Cheers Phil
free lg ringtone
free lg ringtone
free lg ringtone
free lg ringtone
free lg ringtone

Thanks again...

Shawn T Lippert said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
Cell Phone Ringtones Resources for most Cell Phones if you or your readers are interested.