Monday, September 01, 2008

August Synopsis

As mentioned in the July synopsis, I'm a month behind on my reading reviews. :( I plan to keep slogging ahead and eventually I'll catch up. Hopefully. As it is, at least I'm making progress towards my annual reading goal. The tortoise won, right?? These are listed in no particular order.




1. People of the Book, Geraldine Brooks

2. Miss Perfect, Loretta Chase

3. The Sinner, Madeline Hunter

4. Heart of the Hunter, Tina St. John

5. Heart of the Flame, Tina St. John

6. Atlantis Rising, Alyssa Day

7. Where’s My Hero; Quinn, Kleypas, MacGregor

8. The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever, Julia Quinn

9. Sins of the Night, Sherrilynn Kenyon

10. Passion, Lisa Valdez



DNFs and/or Wallbangers

1.Seducing the Prince, Patricia Grasso

2. Cherished, Elizabeth Thornton

3. To Hell With Love~ Sherri Erwin

No comments: