Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday 13 #44~13 Reason why I can't post a Thursday 13


Thirteen Things about Bookwormom



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Thursday 13 originated here. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Click link in the title above to go to a list of other Thirteeners, compiled by Technorati. If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in the comments. It’s easy and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



For the past two days, plus today and tomorrow, we' have a crew in the kitchen and bathroom tearing up and replacing the floors. Multiple saws and drills and hammering, ripping out and tearing up and gluing and caulking. They seem to have torn out all of my brain cells and motivation to post. I remind myself that the end result will be well worth it, but the intermediate process is stressful.

1. Writer's block

2.Half of our kitchen floor is being torn up and the reconstruction noise is driving me batty

3. Writer's block

4. Piles and stacks and towers of kitchen items are drowning me

5. Writer's block

6. My vacuum is calling me. The dust and debris and the musty smell rising from the crawl space is awful. I need to clean.

7. Writer's block

8. Our parakeets have more to say than I do

9. Writer's block

10. I'd rather be on the beach

11. Writer's block

12. Or taking a nap

13. All done!

2 comments:

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Funny in the "I can relate" way! We are remodeling too.

Just keep reminding yourself how great it will be when it is finished!!

Bob & Muffintop said...

That's my new mantra. "It'll be worth it in the end. It'll be worth it in the end." LOL