Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Great Book Covers

In Spain, that is. Squawkradio has a beautiful selection of book covers done up by Spanish publishers. I like many of them much more than ones I've seen here. Why must we suffer with such horrid covers? Obviously someone somewhere can compose nice covers! Just not here in the U.S. I think.

Which Squawkradio covers do you like & which are meh? My favorites are Lisa Kleypas' covers. Also the Christina Dodd cover on the very bottom. Medeiros' real estate covers are pretty too, but I always think they're (real estate covers, that is) a 'safe' choice. Maili has a beautiful first cover up on her blog.
,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Amanda! ((Amanda)) You made me cry, you cow. Thanks for that lovely comment.

Bob & Muffintop said...

HAHAHA, Maili! Moo to you~