Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Do Over

Yesterday I said I'd started on the third book in Anne Bishop's Tir Alainn trilogy. This morning I started the first one. I hope filling in the backstory goes quickly, I want to return to the third book ASAP. I'm not as patient as I pretend to be!

Very interesting discussion over at Avid Reader's about Tearjerkers. Everyone had a different viewpoint, which is always fun.

I need to go out & find Paullina Simons' Tatiana & Alexander series. Which, according to Amazon UK, the third book will be out in the UK this summer. I've not heard of these, but they seem to have a loyal following & hopefully the third one will be just as great as the first two.

Off to the UBS & lunch out with Husband.

2 comments:

Marg said...

The Paullina Simons books are fantastic reads, and I can assure you that it is well worth the effort to get hold of The Summer Garden when it comes out!

Bob & Muffintop said...

Thanks for the tip, Marg! I plan to look for Ms.Simons this weekend.