Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Reading reading & more reading

Sorry I've not been around much these last few weeks. I've been glomming all of Anne Bishop's books on my shelves. Reread & reread & become supremely annoyed that I've got every Black Jewels set novel she's published. My only outlet now is to try & collect all of her short stories.

Other than that I've also read:

1. Hope's Folly~ Linnea Sinclair

2. Dark Need~ Lynn Viehl

Ms. Sinclair is a new to me author who I also plan to glom, initially from the library. Luckily, Keishon's TBR Challenge is science fiction romance this month (post due up April 16th if you're participating) & I've had Linnea Sinclair's Gabriel's Ghost for a long time now. Currently reading Night Lost by Lynn Viehl.

4 comments:

Linnea Sinclair said...

Thanks for reading HOPE'S FOLLY and for your interest in more of my books! You do know that FOLLY is book 3 in the Dock Five series? GABRIEL'S GHOST is book 1, SHADES OF DARK is book 2. ;-) You can get full details on my site: www.linneasinclair.com ~Linnea

Bob & Muffintop said...

Ms. Sinclair~ Thank you for stopping by & commenting. I love Hope's Folly & I'm sure Gabriel's Ghost will be excellent as well. As it happens I'm planning to go to B&N tonight. I hope they'll have a copy of Shades of Dark! :)

~Amanda

Kailana said...

I really need to read more of Anne Bishop! Linnea Sinclair is another author that looks interesting, but I haven't even picked a book up by her yet. Too many tempting reads, so little time!

Happy Easter!

Bob & Muffintop said...

Kailana~ It's so true- there are so many great books & it'll never be possible to read them all. We'll have great fun trying though!

Happy Easter to you also :)