Friday, March 27, 2009

Yakkity yak

I've finished several books recently, reviews coming soon.

1. Evernight, Claudia Gray YA vampire

2. Why Mermaids Sing, C. S. Harris~ Regency mystery Sebastian St. Cyr series

3. Where Serpents Sleep, C. S. Harris~ Regency mystery Sebastian St. Cyr series

I'm fighting off a reading slump here. I really fell in love with CS Harris' Sebastian series, but Where Serpent's Sleep is the most recent title & she says the next one won't be out until October or November of this year, according to a post on her blog. I've picked up The Shadow Queen by Anne Bishop, cover & link on sidebar on the left. Not currently listening to an audiobook.


OOOOO-OOOO- I just remembered! How could I forget?! Hubby and I are jointly reading Lynn Viehl's Dark Need, part of her Darkyn paranormal romance series. I'm so excited! He knows about my love for vampire romances & wanted to read one to see 'what it's all about.' Coming soon.

No comments: