Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Newest Treasures

On Sunday I mentioned the last few romances I've read & mentioned that I've bought some new books. Almost all were found at my UBS & unfortunately they'll have to wait until the end of the semester before I can read most of them. Still, I love seeing them on my shelves & am anticipating some light and delicious reading in December.


This Duchess of Mine~ Eloisa James Desperate Duchesses group

Duchess by Night~ Eloisa James Desperate Duchesses group

When the Duke Returns~ Eloisa James Desperate Duchesses group

A Duke of Her Own~ Eloisa James Desperate Duchesses group

The Taming of the Duke~ Eloisa James Essex Sisters group: Imogen's book

Pleasure for Pleasure~ Eloisa James Essex Sisters group: Josie's book

An Affair Before Christmas~ Eloisa James Desperate Duchesses group


Broken Wing~ Judith James A book I decided I wouldn't buy unless it came to the UBS. The reviews really put me on the fence, but it finally showed up so I bought it. *shrug*

Bride Enchanted~ Edith Layton Starting to collect backlist

To Love A Wicked Lord~Edith Layton See above

A Rogue's Proposal~ Stephanie Laurens A Cynster family member, it has been ages since I've read their books.

A Rake's Vow~ Stephanie Laurens See comment above. I stopped reading this series once Laurens was finished with the original family tree.

The Frenchman's Plain Jane Project~ Myrna MacKenzie HQN Romance #4123 October; I love the 'plain Jane' plotline

Picture Perfect Christmas~Melanie Schuster HQN/Kimani Love the plot- very unusual & the smile on the cover model?? Delicious

I'm intrigued by the Duke Of Villiers in the Desperate Duchesses group, but his character thread runs through the entire group so I bought most of them so I could learn just what a rogue he is! He sounds yummy & delicious & in need of the love of a good wooman, I must say. LOL :) I needed Imogen's book because Rafe & Imogen both needed to straighten up. Josie I don't really give a damn about but Mayne needed his own book & this is it. Soooo...I still read the original Cynsters by Laurens. After Traditional Regencies died I needed something to take their place, but starting on HQNs has taken me a very long time. I'm dipping my toes in the water with these.

No comments: