Monday, September 21, 2009

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


Yeah, nothing new happening here re: regular 'pleasure' reading. I'm behind the scheduled readings for my Tuesday class. The Monday night class textbook won't be in until this morning, despite the fact that tonight's the second class meeting. :( Plus I've a H1N1 research project due Thursday, but this time I'm a little ahead of the curve and have actually completed more than half of the assignment already.

Tomorrow ma chere maman will visit most of the day so I'd like to be ahead of the curve if possible so I can relax and enjoy her company. :)

Off to the mines. Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

CindyS said...

I've been addicted to an online game that has been taking all my attention. Bad Cindy. Hope all goes well in class!

CindyS