Thursday, August 13, 2009

Treasures from the Library

In a vain attempt to either: a) cut down in book spending b) take all of the best library books home so no one else can read them or c) increase my guilt at lack of reading by looking at my enormous library pile or possibly d) all of the above, I have approximately 25 titles checked out from the library.

I'm currently reading 2:

Death Wore White by Jim Kelly

The End of Overeating by David Kessler

I have 2 more on request and just received an email saying the one I wanted most is available for pick up:

Mastered by Love by Stephanie Laurens

This is post #968 for those readers interested in participating in my 1000 post giveaway, click here for information. If you would like to be entered in the giveaway please leave a comment on any post starting with the August 7th announcement and ending with the 1000th post.

No comments: