Monday, June 08, 2009

Award Time!


The Lemonade Award


Gwendolyn B of A Sea of Books awarded me the Lemonade Award. This is a real feel-good award for blogs that show great attitude or gratitude. What a compliment!

1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.

2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.

3) Link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

Due to my perpetual disorganization and my unholy love for google feed reader I'm primarily a lurker. I don't comment much anymore. If you have no idea who I am, that's ok. LOL :) You're probably on my reader & one of my regular morning coffee cup reads so to speak. I really like the nominated blogs & I hope you accept the award in the 'spread the love' spirit in which it was intended.


1. Kailana at The Written World

2. CindyS at Nocturnal Wonderings

3. Jessica at Racy Romance Reviews

4. Jill at Romance Rookie

5. Karen & Aztec Lady at Karen Knows Best

6. Louise at Lous_Pages

7. Keishon at Avid Reader

8. Nath at Books, Books & More Books

9. Orannia at Walkabout

10. KristieJ at Ramblings on Romance

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! You are very kind to have thought of my blog for this award. Of course, I am not going to do much to instill faith in your awarding me for my attitude when I say that I don't do blog awards. They remind me of chain letters, irrational fear of which paralyzes me. Sorry to be such a curmudgeon.

ps. Of COURSE I know who you are, Sally!

Bob & Muffintop said...

Jessica~ :) I understand. I remember that you've posted this, now that you're here to remind me. :) I did say that I'm prone to disorganization. LOL Don't apologize, no hard feelings.

~Amanda

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda!

Thank you very much and right back at you and of course I know who you are as well. I must concur with Jessica about blog awards as I don't do them either but I do appreciate the gesture and the spirit in which it was given and would nominate you right back! Thank You!


Keishon (avidbookreader)

Karen Scott said...

Well thanking you very much Amanda! It is nice to 'see' you after such a long time!

I'm afraid I'm as award-phobic as Jess and Keishon, but I'm happy to accept it in the spirit with which it was meant.:)

Nice to have you back in Blogland!

CindyS said...

Damn, I'll take it!! ;)

And yep to knowing exactly who you are.

cindyS

Louise said...

Hi Amanda,

Thanks a lot for this award :-) Means a lot!

orannia said...

Thank you Amanda - for the award and all your lovely comments. I've very honoured!

And if I may be so bold...nice place you have hear. I hope you don't mind if I drop by and visit?

Bob & Muffintop said...

Ladies~ :) You're welcome.

Orannia~I love company. Stop by often! :)

Happy Reading! Amanda

Jill D. said...

Hi Amanda! Thank you so much for the shout out! Recognition from other bloggers always makes me feel good. It's nice to know I am not just talking to air :) Thanks for thinking of me!

Bob & Muffintop said...

Jill D. ~ You're welcome! And no, you're not talking to air, LOL.:) I don't comment often, but I read almost every post.

~Amanda

Kailana said...

Thanks for the award! I am sorry I am slow, I am behind on my blog reading!