Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Couple of books read

Somehow over the last ten days or so I've managed to read or to listen to a few library books:

1. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society- Shaffer and Barrows

2. How Not to Die- Dr. G

3. I'm Not Scared (unabridged audiobook)- Niccolo Ammaniti

4. Letter to my Daughter- Maya Angelou

I also listened to one of the Lois McMaster Bujold's The Hallowed Hunt on unabridged cds, which I borrowed from the library. I find audio books wonderful to clean the house while listening to or iron or play Xbox while listening or play in traffic or...They're just addicting when they're done well. Anyhow, I'll write these up eventually. If I've already done the Bujold title as a boook I may do a tiny write up about the audio. Full monthly synopsis later.

No comments: