Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Personal Life Update

Well you guys, I passed my 2nd exam in the computer class I'm taking. I totally screwed up the tabs (& thus the formatting) by neglecting to hit the set button before I hit ok..I passed, but my ego-such as it is, lol, is bruised. This was also a poignant reminder that I really do need to devote more time to this portion of the class. I'll cop a plea to being neglectful and a procrastinator.

What else? Younger son Maestro will be confirmed next Saturday, the Great Vigil of Easter. I love the Holy Week services, old and quiet and dark, almost primitive feeling. My husband will be reaffirmed at the same service. I hope family will come, but at this point I don't know who will or won't be be there.


More Links:

1. Happy birthday Beverly Cleary

2.Books that inspired author Elizabeth Moon

3.News about the Dragonriders of Pern movie adaptation

And in more erm..ADULT news, if you could call it that:


Iceland has a Penis Museum! Yes, I'm only 12 years old.

No comments: