Monday, June 01, 2009

May Synopsis

Listed below are the books I read last month. #6-8 have been reviewed & are hyperlinked. Reviews for #1-5 will be hyperliked when the reviews go up or when I make my June synopsis. #8 is actually a reread, but since it wasn't in my archives I'm counting it toward my annual numbers.

Edited 12 July 2009~ Added hyperlinks for #s 1-5


1. Outliers; Malcolm Gladwell

2. Beyond Heaving Bosoms; Sarah Wendell & Candy Tan

3. The Magician's Guild; Trudi Canavan

4. The Midnight Choir; Gene Kerrigan

5. Scar Night; Alan Campbell

6. When He Was Wicked; Julia Quinn

7. Rooftops of Tehran; Mahbod Seraji

8. Four in Hand; Stephanie Laurens

2 comments:

Belle Wong said...

What a good reading month you had! Beyond Heaving Bosoms sounds like an interesting title. Looking forward to your reviews.

Bob & Muffintop said...

BHB is a tongue in cheek look at the romance genre and discusses the common tropes, plots, problems and beloved aspects found in contemporary romances.